Wednesday, September 3, 2008

On My First Day With Students

Again, I don't have a lot of time to elaborate. This weekend I will definitely provide a better description of my week. At the moment, all you need to know is that my first day teaching went better than I had expected. There were some downsides to the day, but they were all professional and not the fault of the students. You see, they are taking issue with my nose ring. They want me to take it out. I have refused. We'll see how this ends. If they fire me, I won't be totally upset, cuz that just means I get to come home. I want to come home badly, so I would be pretty happy to have an excuse, to be honest.

But anyways, my ride will be here soon, so I can't really give you any more information. Just rest assured the day went well, and I think I am doing just fine.

Missing everyone a lot.

Cheers!

No comments: